As an INTERN at The FRONT, she would be a team player who is personable, a quick learner, with a keen eye for detail, and have a positive attitude. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated enthusiastic female to gain experience and a comprehensive understanding of the basics of the creative industry from a media and content creation company administrative position with the opportunity to be an essential role in processes, production, and client relationships.
We are looking for at minimum one (or more) of the below skills/characteristics:
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
– Exceptional research skills
– Great attention to detail
– Knowledge of Google Creative Suite (Google Slides, Sheets, Docs, etc.); as well as programs like Keynote and Excel
– Previous experience designing press/promo/marketing materials (i.e. formatting or designing sales decks)
– Interest in event production and audience engagement (a social butterfly tapped into what’s hot / going on in our various communities).
– Relevant experience would be educational programming at cultural institutions and/or restaurant work – being fast on your feet, willing to get your hands dirty to make stuff happen, good under pressure, pleasant outgoing demeanor
– Being crafty and good at DIY projects for helping setup and install for events
Avid media media consumer with keen interests in film/television/general content news and trends
Terms / Benefits:
2 – 3 days per week
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com